What Is Meditation?
Discover The 3 DNA Strands Of Every Meditation
A brief course to help you define what meditation is so you can get the most from it, PLUS an audio of a guided meditation to help you get started.
Once you complete the course, you will:
- find it easy to assess your meditation practice,
- know where to make a correction, and
- know what to emphasise to get what you want from your meditation.
"Newbies get to grips with their meditation practice quicker when they know the 3 DNA strands of meditation"
This course takes your understanding to a deeper level, quickly and easily. Suitable for beginners and more experienced meditators - and those who have tried meditation and found it didn't work (until now).
Colin is the founder of the Meditation Teacher College.
He has published several books on meditation and mindfulness — two of which, the Royalties (author's pay) go to charity. See his books via Amazon — search for QC Ellis (his pen-name) or use this link in the UK — or this link for the USA
His first book in the series “Mindfulness: Stop the Struggle” was born from his own experience of stress, anxiety, depression and panic attacks.
He keeps it real and practical, favouring your experience over models, theories or philosophy.
He is very approachable, some say ‘understated', and has a cheeky sense of humour. He is quietly confident, but his decades of exploring personal and spiritual development shine through, supporting clients and students feel safe, calm and able to explore themselves and life.
Frequently Asked Questions
Discover unique perspecties and experience change:
- Learn to meditate -
- quickly (1 or 2 hours study)
- easily (full guidance, including a guided meditation audio), and
- deeply (deeper understanding = deeper states of meditation).
- Gain all the benefits of meditation - start today and you'll gain a release of stress today.
- Know what to emphasise in order to get more from your meditation practice.
- You also get email support (from us) and encouragement from other students.
- Access to Colin, the Teacher/Coach/Author, via email.